Orchidea Hotel Golden Sands Bulgaria | +359 (0) 896 270 530 |

Follow us
bg en

PRICE LIST

26.08 - 15.09  
Types of accommodationPrice per person per dayPrice per person per day
HBALLINCLUSIVE
DBL/TWIN Park View37.00 BGN65.00 BGN
DBL/TWIN Sea View42.00 BGN71.00 BGN
STUDIO Park View45.00 BGN73.00 BGN
STUDIO DELUXE Park View48.00 BGN77.00 BGN
STUDIO DELUXE Sea View55.00 BGN82.00 BGN
FAMILY ROOM148.00 BGN260.00 BGN
SINGLE Park View63.00 BGN112.00 BGN
SINGLE Sea View72.00 BGN120.00 BGN
11.07 - 25.08  
Types of accommodation:Price per person per dayPrice per person per day
HBALLINCLUSIVE
DBL/TWIN Park View45.00 BGN73.00 BGN
DBL/TWIN Sea View50.00 BGN78.00 BGN
STUDIO Park View50.00 BGN78.00 BGN
STUDIO DELUXE Park View54.00 BGN82.00 BGN
STUDIO DELUXE Sea View59.00 BGN87.00 BGN
FAMILY ROOM180.00 BGN292.00 BGN
SINGLE Park View90.00 BGN146.00 BGN
SINGLE Sea View99.00 BGN156.00 BGN
TOURISTS IN THE AGE CATEGORY 55+, USE 10% DISCOUNT !!!

First child up to 12 years old accommodated with two adults is free of charge.
Third or Forth adult accommodated with two fully paying persons uses 30% discount from the price.

Reservation policies:
20% payment within 3 days after making the reservation, the remaining 80% is paid no later than the day of accommodation;

Cancellation policies:
Up to 7 days before the date of accommodation – 50% of the amount paid is withheld;
Up to 24 hours before the date of accommodation and non-appearance – the entire advance amount is withheld.